Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy Company, is looking for someone to provide SharePoint content management and communications expertise to Upstream Enterprise Architecture team. Rationalize and manage the design and content delivery for team internal and extranet SharePoint sites. Manage content creation and publishing via diverse communication channels (internal and extranet SharePoint, email, videos, Yammer, etc.). Plan, execute and steward specific marketing and communication activities as appropriate and related to the area of expertise consistent with communications and brand strategies. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
May assist in developing communication campaigns, promoting architectural products and services, editing and proofreading and revision of communications artifacts, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient in SharePoint site collection management, including list and library configurations, workflows, web parts, subsites, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint).
• Ability to work with others to determine functional and non-functional requirements.
• Proven ability to manage multiple efforts in deadline driven environment.