Our Fortune 50 Financial Services organization is looking for a Creative Services Project Coordinator to help support their in-house agency . The position is initially anticipated to be 9-12 months.
Creative Services Project Coordinator
This role reports to the Studio Project Coordination Lead. The Project Coordinator team is responsible for establishing and managing project time lines for all in-house agency design/creative projects and campaigns. This role is important in establishing and meeting client expectations by delivering high quality projects on time.
Specific duties of this role include the following:
• Assigns tasks and schedules deadlines for each step of a project through completion.
• Leads, creates, and implements project management process to effectively plan and manage project time lines.
• Maintains and develops effective working relationships and communication with LOBs and clients.
• Negotiates timing with partners, troubleshoots scheduling issues, and implements changes.
• Partners with multiple lines of business units and Creative to define and intake projects, and ensure all team members acquire a thorough understanding of the project’s components and the production requirements.
• Proactively and successfully reconciles competing project priorities against business/Line of Business priorities.
• Works in project management system to facilitate progress and ensure schedules are maintained.
•3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, business process, or change management