- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
Our in house agency client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to support their team. This is an awesome 9-12 months opportunity with possible extension up to 24 months. Here is why you want this position, this is your chance to move your agency career to the next level. And you can do it with two major brands.
Creative Services Project Coordinator
This role reports to the Studio Project Coordination Lead. The Project Coordinator team is responsible for establishing and managing project time lines for all in-house agency design/creative projects and campaigns. This role is important in establishing and meeting client expectations by delivering high quality projects on time.
Key Skills to Have:
Develope and managed project work plans and timelines for editorial, creative, digital, and multimedia work. Project Manager with agency experience, with a creative and digital background Ability to operate on a 3 6 9 month projection Ensure proposals are delivered on timelines
- 3 plus years of professional experience with progressive responsibility for developing and managing integrated digital communications projects.
- Experience managing projects in an agency or nonprofit environment delivering content within editorial, multimedia, creative, and digital environments a plus.
- Demonstrated time and project management skills, including an ability to meet multiple deadlines by identifying resources for digital projects and maintaining a high level of organization.
- Ability to understand business needs and objectives and translate them into project requirements that inform efficient cross-functional work plans.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Flexible with the ability to routinely juggle multiple competing priorities and work in teams of both support and senior staff to meet project goals.
- Strong strategic and tactical web editorial skills, solid understanding of best practices for optimizing digital content and user experience, and knowledge of digital tools that assist strategic communications efforts.
- Possess an interest in learning new technologies, techniques, and practices.
- Proven experience with project and resource management software required.
- Experience with content and workflow management systems, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML editors, and analytics platforms preferred.
- Assigns tasks and schedules deadlines for each step of a project through completion.
- Leads, creates, and implements project management process to effectively plan and manage project time lines.
- Maintains and develops effective working relationships and communication with LOBs and clients.
- Negotiates timing with partners, troubleshoots scheduling issues, and implements changes.
- Partners with multiple lines of business units and Creative to define and intake projects, and ensure all team members acquire a thorough understanding of the project’s components and the production requirements.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/