In this assignment, you will work with the Global Marketing Communications group at Aquent's client. This group oversee all of the company's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
Specifically, you will work as part of a 3D asset creation team to create production ready textured models that will be used for ideation and visualization purposes (both still and animation) of all client's products.
In your day-to-day you will work with the Look Development lead assisting in tasks that help make best in class 3D models.
• You have 3-5 years of experience in a 3D computer graphics production environment
• Exceptional technical understanding of shader networks in Maya
• A deep understanding of Vray or equivalent render package
• Excellent working knowledge of Nuke, Substance, Mari, and Photoshop
• Ability to create textures based on photo references and other sources
• Excellent communication skills when working with other 3D artists in a pipeline environment
• Outstanding attention to extreme detail and a passion for exceptional quality and the pursuit of artistic excellence
• Highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt and learn in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Experience with Zbrush, Substance Designer and Painter, and Houdini a plus
• Experienced in MEL and Python scripting a plus
• Experience with lighting and animation a plus
• As Look Development you will be part of a team of 3D/CG artists working on a variety of product visualization across various media channels
• You have a proven ability and have previously worked in similar workflows for a VFX shop or agency
• You must be deadline-driven and possess excellent problem solving, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Be a proactive and independent artist, able to adapt to ever changing situations with creativity and innovation and work in ambiguity while still delivering results on time
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3-5 years of experience in a 3D computer graphics production environment