- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Nichole Hallberg
As Production Manager, you will partner with internal teams and external vendors to bring creative visions to life. This position will focus specifically on retail fixture and print production. Position will require strategic thinking with the ability to identify efficiencies as well as propose and execute solutions.
1. Manage production, scheduling and budgeting of marketing assets, including but not limited to retail graphics and merchandisers.
2. Manage vendor relationship and communication with internal cross functional teams.
3. Partner with Creative teams, Visual Managers, and Project Managers and Merchants to execute creative vision.
4. Partner with established external vendors to ensure quality manufacturing and distribution to stores and distribution centers on time and on budget
5. Manage budget by providing cost cutting options and solutions.
6. Must be able to multi-task and pay close attention to detail to ensure proper execution of complex programs including multiple components, versions and distribution variations.
7. Attend and actively participate in all weekly and project based status meetings.
8. Proactively communicate any red flags throughout the production process
9. Gain estimate approvals and track estimates and final costs on budget tracking tool.
1. High level of ambition, initiative, and positive approach
2. Willingness to learn and champion processes
3. Flexibility with change
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an extremely fast paced environment
5. Print production; project management; store design and/or purchasing experience in an advertising or marketing environment; retail experience a plus
6. Strong proficiency with numbers for forecasting and managing budgets. Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
7. Strong oral and written business communication skills.
8. Strong computer skills with experience with Microsoft Office. Smartsheets, SAP, Workfront a plus.
9. Strong interpersonal, organizational and prioritizing skills; effective within a team environment.
10. Bachelors or design degree or equivalent experience required.
11. Must be able to travel as needed for prototype reviews
Dedicated and passionate teams creating the best possible omni-channel consumer experience. Work alongside individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.