- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Senior Manager of Promotions & Partnerships to the project team in Studio City, CA. If selected for this role you would report to the Director, Promotions & Partnerships and EVP, Digital & Print Creative. You would be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of multi-platform, consumer-facing Promotions and Partnerships for the network and its shows.
This temporary opportunity could last up to 1 year with the potential to lead to something longer term. Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee. Sponsorship is not available.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Strong knowledge of entertainment marketing (creative marketing, social/digital strategies, partner/product support, content distribution and creation, etc.)
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and manage tasks in fast-paced environment
- Creative and strategic thinker who can generate and implement unique and innovative Promotional ideas and campaigns in line with marketing goals
- Acute attention to detail, extremely organized and focused on delivering successful campaigns
- Clear, concise, objective and professional written and verbal communicator
- Strong writing and presentation skills to draft presentations, proposals, pitches, etc.
- Working knowledge and ability to cross-traffic various creative files across the company's marketing teams and external partners/vendors (print, digital, video, visual renderings,
- Familiarity with consumer research and behaviors, ratings and other forms of relevant entertainment evaluations
- Extremely proficient on MAC and PC and with creative, presentation and project management programs (strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required)
- Proven collaborator and team player who can work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, staff, outside agencies/contractors, etc.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
If this sounds like your experience and something you could be interested in please send your resume to Audra Kemmerling at email@example.com .