- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Melanie Fox
This large global company based out of San Francisco, CA is looking for a talented brand graphic designer to come in for two months and help support Creating Graphic artworks for men tees, and accessories
- Create Graphic artworks based on seasonal creative direction & trends. Meet with Design team to work through assortment until final sign off. Create colorways based on seasonal palette and prepare files for send outs.
- Creativity, Graphic/Illustration/Typography skills, Fashion trend aware.
- Flexible/open to critic, team player, know how to take initiatives
- Good communication, organization and presentation skills. Time management.
- 3 to 5 year minimum in Fashion
- Needs Men Apparel experience. Illustrator, Photoshop. Nedgraphic is a plus but not required
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.