- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
This role is responsible for planning and coordinating marketing event programs under the direction of the Marketing Event Manager from our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate has a proven record in developing event-driven marketing programs. Project management and organization skills a must. Candidate should thrive under pressure, love to travel, and have a passion for event logistics and tactics.
- Provide support for event programs nationwide and globally (including thought leadership events, trade shows, conferences, product launches, sales events, experiential campaigns and other hosted events).
- Assist in the development of creating exceptional experience for all event attendees. Concentrate on the attendee journeys across each event including attendee flow, floor planning, conception to onsite execution of all onsite build, signage and branding.
- Manage event budget and event calendar for assigned projects.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives, and a wide range of functional groups.
- On-site event work and occasional travel is required to support onsite execution and management of event.
- Other related and ad-hoc duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar event management/coordinator role, tech event experience preferred.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams.
- Experience creating and managing event outlines, call sheets, and work back plans
- Highly capable of successfully coordinating multiple projects simultaneously within budget and within designated timelines.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully.
- Must have ownership of work and be a proactive thinker.
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.