Leading Media Client is looking for Logistics Coordinators to work upcoming 1 month event at their Providence RI Location
This position will be on the Global Logistics team and actively supports U.S. domestic logistics managing multiple tasks including detailed research of customer charge backs and disposition of these claims. Shipment tracking; sample order/shipment execution in SAP/OTM.
- Research customer compliance claims for proper disposition (debit/credit) while meeting deadlines.
- Customer compliance ad hoc reporting: Data entry to update compliance reporting.
- Tracking: manage EDI transmissions and proactively work with carriers to meet delivery requirements.
- Update SAP/OTM as needed with appointment date; delivery status and reasons why delivery is outside of customer delivery window.
- Daily review of Carrier Exception reports to ensure on-time performance.
- Cross-functional teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Oracle Transportation Management experience preferred