- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Data Analytics Specialist consultant to join our large Fortune 500 client's Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence team at their Hartford, CT location. This is a longer-term opportunity for early career Analysts to join a dynamic team and be directly responsible for data mining and analytics initiatives to realize customer/client value potential.
In this role, you will:
- Provide strategic business and marketing recommendations
- Advise and assist in the strategic utilization of customer and client data
- Encourage and promote data analytics awareness
- Ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
- Working with local/global Marketing Analytics resources, leads projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models
- Plan and Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns; (brings a strong understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns)
- Uses statistical procedures to identify key drivers of growth and profitability and to highlight business issues/opportunities
- Leads teams to optimize multiple models, develops selection criteria as well as related strategies to assist sales promotions and marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle
- Interprets statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborates for successful implementation in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment
- Develops new modeling methodologies and performs analytical review to assess model performance
- Provides proactive and innovative customer led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing Business Partner relationships and securing business opportunities.
- Assists Marketing and Product Development where needed
- Provides support to global marketing analytics initiatives as needed
Developmental Value of Position:
This position with its regional and global reach, and interaction with senior leadership will develop the critical marketing competency of customer value management and enable the employee to move on to more senior marketing roles in the future.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 2+ years of experience working with data analytics, data mining, business case creation, and integration
- Must be available to work on-site full-time in Hartford, CT
- Knowledge of Marketing, Marketing campaigns, Product Development, Sales Promotions
- Must have Tableau and SAS experience - either coding or used as SAS Enterprise Guide
- Must be able to present information or findings to other stakeholders and leaders in a meeting
- Brings vendor and/or stakeholder communication and management experience. Confident speaking to present information in meetings and to clients with a focus on value added.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, organized, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.