Our eCommerce Giant is looking for a Project Manager and Brand Analyst!
Come join our client's amazing digital team and lead initiatives to make content even more engaging, optimized and measurable. You’ll be leading brand specific content efforts to drive item page optimization and content enhancements, partnering with the heads of our SEO, site merchandising, creative and marketing teams, and your work will be highly visible, measurable and recognized. We’re looking for an analytical/operational project manager/producer and content specialist with solid copywriting experience and strengths.
• Partner with copywriters to drive content enhancements
• Align with SEO and Site Merchandising to improve content and merchandise visibility.
• Evaluate Brand supporting copy optimization for quality, member UX, and business driving impact
• Drive cross-functional alignment and workflows between client & brand partners
• Envision, propose and champion enrichment of Brand items to ensure conversion efficiency and measurability
• Data Driven: Analyze, measure and report ongoing on Brand content wins and learnings
• Drive competitive analysis to understand competitor content gaps and opportunities
• Role will report to Head of SEO and lead Copy Operations Manager, with dotted line collaboration across Site Merchandising and Merchants, contributing to the digital marketing team driving Brand content initiatives.
• 5+ years’ project management, copywriting and retail experience
• Fluent in SEO strategy and best practices, major content search engine algorithms, SEO and Analytics tools, and state of the art techniques
• Highly experienced in SEO, Keyword and Analytics tools preferred: Brightedge, SEMRush, Adobe Analytics, Bloomreach, Google Keyword Planner and Search Console, etc.
• 5+ years’ experience in content workflows, creative writing production, copy management and project management for e-tail brands
• Highly experienced project management capabilities, and familiarity with CMS tools: Workfront, Confluence, Contently, ATG, Jira, Wordpress, or equivalents.
• Excellent Experience in Microsoft Office, with strong excel and power point skill sets
• Significant experience in a lead role on related work for major or start-up retail brands
• Strong communication and presentation skill sets: oral, written, and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• A robust appetite for—and track record of—driving the production of great work and championing its visibility and measurability
• Experience with A/B testing various content types - Hunger to test and learn, and innovate
• Copy manager, editorial manager, site merchandising or similar experience a plus