- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
- recruiting users to participate in UX Research studies.
- strong written + verbal communication skills
- detail oriented
- ability to juggle multiple priorities/projects
- experience with research (either specifically working as a participant recruiter at other tech companies, working as a research assistant in an academic or medical setting, etc) - nice to have
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.