* Understand digital channels and assets to satisfy customers’ needs and preferences, including the cost implications, and how to integrate digital channels within and across campaigns.
* Develop and share knowledge of digital marketing and design best practices and skills.
* Master, administer, and maintain marketing automation platform software (Oracle Eloqua).
* Manage the Eloqua contact database for completeness, correctness, and consistency.
* Collaborate as needed with Technology Operations (IT) on SAP-to-Eloqua data ETL process.
* Enforce naming conventions and processes to ensure efficient, effective, error-free execution.
* Monitor, manage and optimize email deliverability, email groups and subscriptions.
* Acquire/import lists and create dynamic filters and segments for multi-channel marketing.
* Promote the capabilities of marketing automation to drive stakeholder adoption and success.
* Collaborate with product/project/program managers and creative team to design, plan, test, deliver, monitor and optimize integrated omni-channel marketing and customer communication campaigns.
* Consult with creative team on development of emails, landing pages, and forms in Eloqua.
* Design, execute and interpret A/B and or multivariate testing of digital assets (email, web, images).
* Track end-to-end customer engagement and digital body language across campaigns and channels.
* Create standard & ad hoc reports for channel & campaign optimization, train users to pull reports.
* Develop and share actionable data-driven insights on digital audiences, channels, and campaigns
Requires a Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, Communications, Business, Business Administration or Computer/Data Science degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. May include non-degreed individuals with equivalent years of professional experience.
Requires a minimum of one year's experience with a marketing automation platform. Experience with SAP Marketing Cloud (Hybris) strongly preferred. Requires a minimum of three years of experience in marketing, sales, or related activities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Licenses/Certifications, Abilities & Personal Characteristics (KSLAPs):
* Results Orientation – Work efficiently and effectively, remove obstacles, hold self and others accountable to measurable KPIs, apply learnings to improve individual and team performance.
* Customer Focus through Service – Exceed internal/external customer expectations, adjust to demands, be responsible for quality, continuously improve service, to build customer loyalty.
* Business and Financial Acumen – Understand profit drivers, use resources efficiently, understand your impact on the bottom line, find and implement ways to reduce or contain costs.
* Collaboration – Share information proactively and work as a team to accomplish shared goals; understand impact of own actions and help others contribute to their full potential.
* Enterprise Mindset - Understand the big picture and impact of own plans and decisions on the company; put organization success first, focus on adding value aligned with business priorities.
* Steadiness – Make decisions confidently, project credibility, handle conflict effectively, stay focused and positive during transition and uncertainty, model company vision and values.
* Connect, Listen and Share – Share and seek ideas, be open and accessible, direct, genuine, and respectful, seek diverse perspectives and show you have listened to others’ points of view.
* Coaching & Development - Seek feedback for continuous improvement; give honest and courageous feedback; inspire, motivate, and guide others to achieve growth and development goals.
* Data-driven Decision Making – Analyze data to understand options, create and test hypotheses, evaluate results, and analyze performance to provide actionable insights for future campaigns.
* Process Orientation – Create, document and follow workflows, show others how to use a process, and find ways to streamline and make current processes more effective, efficient, and repeatable.
* Agile Design Thinking Aptitude – Embrace customer-centered design, ability to work on fast iterating multidisciplinary teams, using collaboration tools, to learn quickly and share learnings.
* Propensity to Adopt Technology – Identify business applications of new technology, champion adoption, help people optimize processes, and educate and train users of new technology.
* Project Management Skills – Strategize projects holistically but manage details to deliver projects in scope and on time, maintain documentation and communications, using best practices and tools.
* Efficiency, Prioritization, Time management – Manage own time, energy, ability for success.
* Creativity - Look beyond (and reject when necessary) the status quo, find unique solutions to problems or challenges, and drive change.
* Web Design – Understand and apply principals to collaborate with web and creative team on landing pages and forms built or integrated with the Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform.
* Graphic Design – Understand and apply principals, best practices and trends to digital media in collaboration with the creative team to test new ideas and drive continuous campaign optimization.
* Social Media Marketing Aptitude – Understand social landscape to drive awareness and lead generation, integrate email and social platforms, use tools to track engagement across platforms.
* Content Marketing Aptitude – Understand content marketing and need to align content with personae and buyer’s journey, and find new ways to reach buyers through content and channels.
* Able to demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s Ethics and Compliance Code of Conduct, and other Company policies and procedures and do so consistently, take all required training courses and do so timely
* Able to demonstrate respect for all individuals, adhere to the Company’s values and business practices and do both consistently