A Portland athletic sportswear company is looking for a talented Brand Graphic Designer who will be working closely with Sr. Design and Brand Art Directors. This person should have 4-6 years of experience in design and should be able to concept end to end projects and not be afraid to get their hands in production design work. They are looking for someone who loves collaboration, photography, design, thinking creatively, and someone who can come express their creative voice. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Photoshop. Must have an online portfolio to be considered that demonstrates skill set.
DEVELOP CREATIVE SOLUTIONS & CONCEPTS FOR ASSIGNED PROJECT THAT FULFILLS THE BRIEF OBJECTIVES
- Create and build design options for multiple touchpoints including 2D, retail, digital, and internal
- Build presentations to communicate design solutions to Comms partners, and internal/external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Senior Designers, Directors, and Comms partners to ensure clarity and effectiveness of work in meeting objectives
- Support Senior Designers and Design Directors in presenting design solutions
- Advise and support production design through the production stages of creative to maintain creative integrity