- Hollywood, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
We are looking for a well-rounded designer to join the Product Imagery team. You will be partnering with creative producers, freelancers and other internal designers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for our titles within the company member experience. You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help build the company into a global Internet TV network.
● Conceive and create inspiring, high-quality creative at scale.
● Demand excellence and have a clear POV on quality.
● Develop systems for creating high-quality work that require short timelines.
● Be a well-round designer who can work across instream-orientated canvases AND conceptual canvases.
● Production and finishing work on existing canvases.
● Multiple quick turnarounds.
● 7+ years working within a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
● Proven ability to create high-quality creative (portfolio required).
● Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
● Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
● Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
● Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
● A love of movies and TV shows.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles