Seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join my client's Digital Hub to help drive the planning, execution, measurement and optimization of Brand digital campaigns, tactics, and programs by collaborating with Multi-Channel Hub teams, matrix teams and agencies to pull through brand strategy and meet objectives. This contract will start at 6 months with the expectation to extend further. PHARMACEUTICAL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST HAVE!
Purpose/Objective of the job:
• Drive seamless interaction between the Brand (Marketing, Medical, Access) teams, MC Hub teams, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies. Partners with Brands on development of brand digital strategy delivering channel insights and tactical recommendations and leading execution of digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs to drive operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Leverage Digital Capabilities, standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the brand. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, IVAs, eMail, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing. Other examples to be identified based on brand/Hub needs and prioritized according to the Multi-Channel Roadmap.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties:
• Serves as the dedicated digital marketing point-of-contact for the Brand(s), digital agencies and Multi-channel hub teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
• Collaborates with Brand leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans
• Collaborates with Business Info and Analytics Team to ensure KPI identification, measurement and optimization of digital programs.
• Coordinates with Capabilities, Digital Operations, Marketing Operation Managers and multi-channel hubs on the following activities:
• Prioritization of campaigns and tactics
• Definition of campaign/tactic success (e.g. development of metrics plan)
• Evaluation and optimization of brand tactics
• Driving tactical plan to accomplish KPI and brand objectives
• Provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities
• Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across the client and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise
• Drives innovation culture and coordinates with marketing leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics / analytics
• Identifies long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
• Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas
• Lead on the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
• Partner with other Digital Marketing Specialists to provide early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use.
• Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs
• Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
• Monitor, manage and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials
• Partner closely with Marketing Operations to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Collaborate with other Digital Marketing Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• Facilitate and drive re-use of relevant assets
• Works with Digital Hub to identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business
• Works with Digital Hub to conducts multi-channel briefings for senior management and external representatives
• Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis