- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Front-End Web Developer for an amazing client in Austin. This is a full time, on-site, 6-12 month contract. This person will be responsible for building landing pages, email templates, and mini-websites. The candidate will work "hands-on" with a large volume of projects, will be expected to lead large scale project implementation and help create and uphold quality standards, templates, support systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive HTML/XHTML/CSS development experience, and be a quick learner.
• Ability to work in a team environment, from making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements to integrating code with the back-end development team.
• Strong knowledge of Photoshop; able to cut up comps from the design team.
• Strong HTML/XHTML skills
• Deep understanding of CSS inheritance.
• A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites
• In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!