Leading Entertainment Client is looking for an Electrical Engineering Project Engineer to work in their Pawtucket RI location for a 6 month temporary position.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting numerous licensed projects (Preschool aged products), primarily from an electrical perspective, but will take full ownership on some projects as well.
The position will:
• Generate schematics and preliminary BOMs for conceptual new products
• Prototype new products as needed
• Oversee execution of these products to ensure proper principles and quality are delivered
• Review code output from offshore vendors
• Manage sound file interfaces with licensors
• Manage product localizations
• Manage product development for primarily electrical projects from inception through production
• A BS in Electrical Engineering
• Three years of experience in product development (consumer product preferred)
• Asian manufacturing interface experience is a plus