Our eCommerce Giant is looking for a Junior Marketing Project Manager!
• Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product recommendations.
• Work closely with management to define product concept, feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy.
• Own go-to-market execution to ensure product development is on schedule, requirements are met and support strategy of all feature launches.
• Partner with cross-organizational groups (Marketing, Products, Creative, Finance, PR, Legal, Engineering) to complete various go-to-market tasks.
• Maintain and communicate the product release roadmap.
• Monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product category.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
• 3+ years of experience in streaming entertainment product marketing or product management
• 3+ years of experience in project management, specifically working cross-functionally with Sales/Marketing, Program Management, PR, Legal, Finance, Operations, and Engineering
• 3+ years of experience using data (market, survey, etc.) to drive decision-making
• 3+ years of experience with MS Office, emphasis on Excel
• 1+ year of experience managing product roadmaps and implementing scaled processes
• 1+ year of experience in product positioning development
• Fanatical attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
• Proactive and organized with a strict appreciation for deadlines
• Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
• Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
• Proven success in a fast-paced environment
• Obsessed with customer