Our eCommerce Giant is looking for a Junior Copywriter for their Entertainment Department!
Like movies & TV? Hey, so does our eCommerce client! Their Digital Video Service team is looking for a Jr. Copywriter to join their their high energy team.
This role will support Product Marketing by providing marketing copy/content and support for various online efforts including: Works with cross-functional partners and copywriters to intake factual content and enhance this information into clear, concise, customer-friendly information that delivers results. Maintains Sam's Club content guidelines and style guides. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
• Writing concise, well-thought out copy for email campaigns, banner ads, landing pages, and more
• Supporting the UX copy needs with concise, thought-out copy that helps users helps users understand and complete tasks
• Measuring copy against business objectives and creative standards
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines and quick turnarounds
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of copywriting experience; 1+ year of UX writing experience preferred
• Ability to research and understand product needs, think critically, and collaborate readily
• Self-motivated; ability to work as part of a creative team or independently
• Demonstrate excellent grammar, spelling, and editing skills
• An appreciation of movies across a variety of genres and their integration into pop culture