- Richmond VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Our client is seeking a Product Marketer, responsible for customer insight, go-to-market strategy, launching and growing their products.
This is a rare opportunity to work across the full product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
● Drive marketing programs for products, creating audience-relevant product narratives and scaling reach through a range of digital and event channels.
● Establish a process and conduct ongoing research to be the expert on our buyer personas, their value system, and their decision criteria
● Work across a variety of data sources and develop new ones to derive insights for how to shape the product and compelling messaging to internal and external audiences
● Develop a deep empathy with our users and test communications to engage a range of buy-decision influencers.
● Manage new product launch efforts including end-to-end project management and the development of core content to support the launch objectives
Skills & Qualifications:
● 5+ years experience in technology product marketing
● Proven track record of creating content that aligns to buying stages and increases
● Strong analytics, communication and writing skills critical
● Points for clear examples of creative problem solving to bring revolutionary products to
● Experience generating creative approaches to advertising products to new and existing
markets, while using an analytical approach to drive decisions on where to market
● Experience marketing analytics or visualization software a big plus