Adoption Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving the successful customer adoption of two of The Company's platforms and training programs with higher education institutions, faculty, students, and academic researchers.
This will require the development and execution of go-to market programs and initiatives to reach the desired decision makers and user groups.
You must be comfortable leading and working with multiple cross functional stakeholders from product, sales, developer relations, and marketing.
You know how to navigate ambiguity, communicate well, and manage stakeholders at different levels of the business.
You are comfortable with constant challenges, quick solutions and execution.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Prior experience working in a university or higher education institution
- Experience in working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams
- 5+ years of experience in project or program management with proven track record of successfully developing, planning and executing operational processes in a high tech environment.
- Detail oriented and skilled in creating and managing project trackers and presentations.
- Ability to define strategy and vision and drive to action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership, analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills
- Knowledge of G Suite and Google Cloud Platform