- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
Large Media and Entertainment company in Universal City is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their Digital Product Marketing team. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of extending and converting to a perm position.
The Product Marketing Manager will lead show app marketing including all acquisition tracking efforts and support partner marketing efforts as it relates to driving App installs & video viewership.
- Facilitate Show App marketing campaigns including developing marketing plans for each season, requesting and approving creative and reading out on performance.
- Own the creation of digital tracking links and be the subject matter expert for product marketing team, working in partnership with Product & Analytics teams for governance
- Identify and partner with Analytics and internal stakeholder teams to build out Domo cards leveraging attribution to manage campaigns and different parts of the business
- Facilitate with marketing technology vendors and internal stakeholders in regards to attribution tracking and mobile marketing execution
- Support Partner Marketing efforts by managing requests, approvals and delivery in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing or creative project management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
- Strong project management and/or mobile marketing experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required.
- Experience with Branch, LeanPlum and/or JIRA a plus.
- Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.
Please email resumes to Sheena Arias at email@example.com