- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Large Media and Entertainment company in Universal City is seeking Digital Product Marketing Specialist. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of extending and converting to a perm position.
The Digital Product Marketing Specialist will lead show app marketing including all acquisition tracking efforts and support partner marketing efforts as it relates to driving App downloads, installs & video viewership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in hands on digital marketing and experience in creating digital marketing plans. Great opportunity to learn and add to your resume of experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
- Facilitate Show App marketing campaigns including creating, developing and executing marketing plans, requesting and approving creative.
- Own the creation of digital tracking links. Be the SME for product marketing team.
- Identify and partner with Analytics and internal stakeholder teams to manage campaigns
- Facilitate with marketing technology vendors and internal stakeholders in regards to attribution tracking and mobile marketing execution
- Support Partner Marketing efforts by managing requests, approvals and delivery in a timely manner
- Strong project management and/or mobile marketing experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required. Digital Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience with Branch, LeanPlum and/or JIRA a plus.
- Data driven-thinker who has used insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
- Experience in Kochava, Tune, Appsflyer is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.