- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research, and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education, and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities, and analyst briefings.
- Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams.
- Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes.
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends, and partner solutions.
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
- Expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
- Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline
- Knowledge of industry and business principles
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
A marketing professional with experience managing digital online advertising campaigns is needed to support This Client's US-based B2B marketing activities.
In this role, the ideal candidate will focus on supporting online advertising and paid social media planning and execution efforts.
• Create and maintain online advertising and paid social roadmap across multiple BUs
• Create and maintain online advertising and paid social launch status documentation and communication
• Track timelines of asset availability and ensure that all assets will be received three weeks ahead of launch deadlines
• Support agency and program managers in complying with vendor funding requirements for assets
• Review weekly performance, request optimizations, and make recommendations to improve performance
• Work with teams to ensure proof of execution is provided to correct parties and route invoice requests
• Capture QBR meeting minutes and any documents shared by media partners; archive everything to be shared with other teams
• Reviewing dashboards & reporting to KPI’s, share what is working/what is not
• Propose remedying actions/testing for activities falling short of KPI’s
• 3-5+ years experience in marketing, with at least 1 year of that time working with digital execution of campaigns
• Proactive, responsive, and customer service-oriented with a sense of project ownership/accountability and excitement to learn new skills
• Experience in B2B digital marketing - online advertising experience preferred
• Working knowledge of online platforms and best practices
• Exhibited track record of generating marketing based leads for sales makers
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into key learnings/impacts
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• A keen drive for results
• Program management experience
• Ability to thrive in cross-functional team environments
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity
• Strong analytics skills
This position will be part of a team of 15 digital marketing professionals including individuals leading This Client's B2B online advertising, paid search, paid social, lead generation, email, and direct mail efforts. They will work closely with direct and cross-functional team members on a daily basis and is a critical team member for the success of our online campaigns.
This position is located onsite
Standard business hours