AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager for a new App development for one of our COOLEST clients in Atlanta!
Next Generation App Digital and Direct Channels team is seeking a Product Manager with a passion for building exceptional mobile user experiences and growing digital channels' share and revenue.
This role is responsible for executing on the Next Generation App initiative that will ultimately enhance and transform the mobile experience being delivered to customers.
The role is central to driving core initiatives that grow digital ticket and ancillary revenue through the app, creating experiences that increase customer satisfaction, and drive future app adoption.
The professional in this role must be a self-starter and be able to develop strategy to improve the mobile experiences to achieve business goals.
As the customer expert, the role will partner with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new capabilities.
The role is responsible for delivering value to the enterprise through digital and direct products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue improvement and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Utilize market research, customer feedback, analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, surface competitive and functional gaps, as well as to identify opportunities to develop and deliver new capabilities
• Support the product development lifecycle for the app products by developing user stories, creating wireframes with UX/Design resources, coordinating design and content for new features, addressing defects, partnering to execute User Acceptance Testing, and completing post-launch analysis
• Work closely with Digital Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute, and deliver on initiatives
• Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, opportunities, and key learnings in the capacity of a Digital SME with respect to eCommerce, mobile and web functionality, and digital consumer behavior through the lens of commercial objectives
• Define success criteria and metrics for new products as well as perform post-implementation analysis to ensure business success
• A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology discipline, or related field and a minimum of 3 years of work experience is required
• Innate curiosity to continuously improve the digital purchasing experience for the traveling public
• Knowledge of Air Lines and/or the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
• Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-divisional team environment and delivering results on time and within budget
• Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning/Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
• Technical understanding of web applications and website UI design preferred
• Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
• Proven marketing and analytical experience
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously with varying timelines and limited leadership oversight
• Strong leadership skills, written and oral communication skills, ability to create and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences as well as lead meetings
• Ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment and a positive attitude
• Must be performing satisfactorily in current position