Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Product Manager for Call Center Analyics to work a 1-year assignment, with strong potential to extend, on-site (40 hours/week) in their Atlanta HQ.
- The Client's Next Generation Digital and Direct Channels team is seeking a Product Manager with a passion for building an exceptional user experience and growing their digital channels' share and revenue to help develop and optimize their call center software tools
- Responsible for executing on the Next Generation Axis initiative to transform the technology architecture for tools supporting the direct channel.
- The role supports aligning results and experiences from an omni-channel perspective to enhance Reservations Sales Specialists tools, improve the user experience, and provide access to relevant customer information.
- This role is central to driving core initiatives that grow ticket and ancillary revenue through the Client's direct channel.
- As the customer expert, the role will partner with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new capabilities.
- The role is responsible for delivering value to the enterprise through the Client's digital and direct products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize market research, customer feedback, analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, surface competitive and functional gaps, as well as to identify opportunities to develop and deliver new capabilities
- Support the product development lifecycle for direct channel products by developing user stories, creating wireframes with the Client's UX/Design resources, coordinating design and content for new features, addressing defects, partnering to execute User Acceptance Testing, and completing post-launch analysis
- Work closely with Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute, and deliver on initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, opportunities, and key learnings in the capacity of a Digital SME with respect to eCommerce, customer service, and digital consumer behavior through the lens of the Client’s commercial objectives
- Define success criteria and metrics for new products as well as perform post-implementation analysis to ensure business success
- MUST have a background in call center management and have worked to develop software/tools that facilitate communication across a call center
- 5+ years experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology discipline, or related field
- Innate curiosity to continuously improve the purchasing experience for the traveling public
- Knowledge of the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-divisional team environment and delivering results on time and within budget
- Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning/Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
- Technical understanding of web applications and UI/UX design preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Proven marketing and analytical experience
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously with varying timelines and limited leadership oversight
- Strong leadership skills, written and oral communication skills, ability to create and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences as well as lead meetings
- Ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment and a positive attitude
- The professional in this role must be a self-starter and be able to develop strategy to improve the shopping, booking, and payment experiences to achieve business goals.