Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Product Manager/Analyst to work a 1-year assignment, with strong potential to extend, on-site (40 hours/week) in their Atlanta HQ.
- Responsible for developing and successfully executing world-class customer experiences in all of the Client's digital & direct channels.
- Will help to build exceptional digital products that drive positive customer sentiment across Client.com and the Client Apps, while developing and executing against a product roadmap specific to the area of focus.
- Work with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new feature
- Responsible for the continuous optimization of the Client's digital products, while measuring and being accountable for the success of these initiatives against core customer satisfaction metrics.
- Utilize market research, customer and agent feedback, web analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, discovering competitive and functional gaps and identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap
- Managing, researching, and resolving executive inquiries
- Manage the business coordination of the monthly digital releases, while drafting the communication of new projects, enhancements, and defect mitigation across all levels of the organization
- Support the product development lifecycle for Direct Channel customer satisfaction by defining development requirements, manage the design process and deliverables with the Client's digital agency, triage bugs, lead User Acceptance Testing, and complete post-launch analysis
- Work closely with Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute and deliver on initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, roadmap, and key learnings
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis and ongoing optimization
- Must have 3-5 years experience working in a highly analytical role
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with providing insights / regular report generation
- Experience building decks or presentations
- Experience managing multiple assignments simultaneously and/or significant project
- Able to take general requirements and develop execution plan to deliver projects
- Complete mastery of analysis tools and ability to point out anomalies, have unique insights without direction
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning & Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus
- Understanding of web applications and website UI design preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture/Site Catalyst) and Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Integral attributes of a qualified candidate include: Results Orientated, Ability to Problem Solve, Business Maturity, Values Differences and Diverse Opinions
- You must be a self-starter that is focused on improving digital experiences in order to achieve business goals.