Leading Media Client is looking for an Advertising/Marketing Assistant to work 6 month position in their San Francisco CA Office.
The Advertising/Marketing Assistant supports the department in its primary and administrative duties.
- Will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects, conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success, compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market, and communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Proven experience as an Advertising or Marketing Assistant
- Understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Knowledge of market research techniques and databases,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords, etc.),