Global consumer banking brand seeks digital / email marketing professional for temp to perm role in Wilmington, DE. *This is an on-site role; must be commutable to Wilmington, DE to be considered.*
We’re seeking a professional with experience in managing all aspects of an email build and deployment for campaigns. The ideal candidate would be proficient in HTML /CSS, and web page development including data collection pages in a self-service environment. In addition, this position requires experience with campaign and timeline management, creative development oversight, collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendors, measuring and reporting key metrics for email campaigns, and process adherence through the established workflow.
• 2-4 years practical experience with HTML and CSS – experience in creating HTML emails is preferred.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related-field.
• Familiarity with both QA and QC in a digital / development environment.
• Previous experience in a self-serve model for deploying email campaigns is preferred.
• Candidates with experience on Epsilon platforms will be prioritized.
• Familiarity with Email Delivery and Campaign Management.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build collaborative relationships.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on changing requirements.
• Self-starter with a strong initiative.
If you find this to be a great fit with your skills & experience, we'd love to speak with you! Please apply with resume and/or let us know why you're a great fit!