- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking two Print Coordinators to join their team. These are 3-month temporary roles with the possibility of extending.
- Title Treatment Artwork Localization, which includes working with internal linguists to confirm translations, enlisting pre-determined external agencies to design the localized title treatments, perform QC with linguists on title treatments and making adjustments as necessary.
- Project management for misc off-service print needs (i.e. Facilities, PR, event booths, etc…)
- Manage print run requests (ordering, vendor fulfillment, project tracking) act as a liaison between internal teams and our external print vendor.
- Deliver files to internal and external vendors, help manage requests and traffic files.
- Manage internal asset database, update links to art, work with print producers on updating status of assets.
- Manage art asset delivery for internal company display (ex. elevators, lobby wall, etc…)
- Stock photography management / payments, etc.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator
- File format knowledge (between Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc…)
- Highly detail oriented and Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects based on urgency
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers