What are some of the things you will do on day-to-day basis?
- Translate user and business needs into real-world applications
- Actively contribute in design meetings for various projects
- Express design concepts through diagrams, prototypes and documentation
- Simplify complex concepts in to easy to use mobile applications
- Work with other developers to create simple to use mobile user interfaces
- Integrate third party hardware including thermometers, beacons and sensors
What skills do I need to be considered?
- Proven experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Able to develop applications using Swift, Java and Kotlin
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage the workload between multiple applications
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to team members
- Effective problem-solving skills