AQUENT is seeking a talented Sr. Web Analytics Specialist for our incredibly innovative client in Atlanta, GA!
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical field, or equivalent work experience required. Three years of data analysis or related experience is highly desirable.
• Strong experience with traditional and/or digital analytics and analytical tools is a must.
• Familiarity with Digital Analytics tools (Adobe or Google Analytics) and processes is highly desirable. Adobe Analytics implementation or administration experience is a big plus.
• Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools is required.
• Knowledge of SQL, creating datasets, database querying and report development tools (SAS, Tableau, Cognos, Hyperion, Microsoft PowerBI etc.) is very helpful.
• Willingness to learn new tools and develop new skills is essential.
• Must have strong organizational, communication (both oral and written), time management, and analytical skills along with the ability to develop effective relationships.
• Successful applicants will have demonstrated initiative and a high degree of success in working in cross-functional team environments.
• Must be able to work with highly confidential information, moderate supervision and should be able to work under strict deadlines and on multiple projects concurrently.
Specialist - Digital Analytics will be responsible for supporting Digital Transformation efforts by providing reporting and analytics support for the Digital and Direct Channels and Omnichannel Distribution Strategy organizations and their stakeholders.
Other Responsibilities include:
• In partnership with digital stakeholders, define success criteria and metrics of new products and perform post-analysis for ongoing digital transformation efforts.
• Collaborate with digital stakeholders to translate digital transformation business requirements into implementation and tracking requirements needed for measurement.
• Support the ongoing implementation of new products by consulting on analytics requirements.
• Apply an Omnichannel view to digital transformation reporting to ensure visibility across platforms and among distribution channels. This may include creating analyses using Adobe Analytics, building and manipulating datasets, SQL programming using SAS or other tools, and utilizing data visualization and business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Cognos.
• Perform analyses that explain variances to plan, forecast, and prior periods and making recommendations to senior leaders to enhance performance.
• Participate in developing the digital data strategy, including data governance and digital analytics implementation enhancements.
• Practicing safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures