- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
To support my Client's global expansion, they are looking for a Print Producer to join their team. In this role, you would be supporting the Print Production team in all aspects of Print Servicing and Production, including finishing, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between. You understand Creative Marketing workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have an artistic eye and value the importance of protecting creative integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
This position is a full-time temporary assignment based in Hollywood, CA. It is a 3-month assignment with a possibility of conversion.
- Manage timelines for campaigns based on size/scale/media plan and socialize lock dates with cross-functional partners
- Work with external vendors (production and media agencies), to manage material deadlines and expectations
- Liaise between external vendors and internal creative teams to provide guidance and best-practices on art layouts to maintain campaign creative consistency, and keep timelines on track
- Oversee retouching/finishing, proof reviews and marketing campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards
- Kick off and manage Digital OOH requests
- Working with internal and external partners to develop motion key art
- Manage/fulfill requests from regional partners
- 7+ years Print Production experience at an agency or similar environment
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows
- Fluent in digital formats and best practices
- Fluent in Print formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles