- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is searching for a Product Owner in McLean, VA who has a background in mobile and agile. We are looking for a someone with a well-rounded product background who can be given a customer problem and come up with ideas and approach for a solution. The Product Owner is the member of the team here and lucky for you, this is successful, high-performing team in need of a Product Owner! Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org ~ this is a contract to potential hire opportunity.
This team is over digital channels, focused on horizontal delivery of digital platforming services. Ok, but what does this mean? You will deliver intent on mobile applications for digital servicing. This team focuses on applications that any customer downloads to their mobile device.
Culture: The team is a very high-performing team and they produce high quality products. They have strong sense of ownership and this PO will want to drive from that perspective. The approach with the team is inclusiveness, the developers are partners in the solutioning process.
Day to Day:
- You will be embedded and sitting with your two teams, (one iOS & one Android)
- Work with team on stories that are written and deliver user stories, QA & UAT
- Collaborate with the broader organization and tech organization to ensure that any escalations are handled
- Road-mapping, discovery, grooming
The ideal Product Owner:
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management
- Will be familiar with technology, ideally experience delivering on ios and android products
- Have a strong ability to engage & develop trust with tech teams
- Truly be a partner to them and helping to solve problem
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR