Large Media and Entertainment brand in Seattle is seeking an Advertising Account Manager to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go 1-year but could extend.
The Advertising Account Manager is responsible for all digital post-sales advertising campaign coordination including ad trafficking, reporting, and technical support for the Owned Television Stations. OTV is comprised of eight TV Stations, totaling eight websites, 16 apps, and numerous long form streaming video access points. The position supports both the National TV Sales account executives and the local stations’ sales teams.
This position will coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Inventory Management, and Technical Ad Support. The role will also involve communication with outside teams such as agencies and 3rd party vendors. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video assets in FreeWheel, monitoring campaign performance, communicating campaign launch and status, collecting creative assets, QAing assets prior to launch, troubleshooting issues with 1st and 3rd party delivery, and analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit.
- Experience in digital ad operations, digital account management or technical support
- Experience with ad trafficking in a web-based digital ad system
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical teams and business strategy teams. At ease and credible with senior sales and agency executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to gather and filter complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, One Note, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with 3rd party reporting dashboards
- Experience using the FreeWheel ad serving platform
- Familiarity with database applications.
- Must be proficient in Excel (pivot tables, adjusting large sets of data)
- Flexible, familiar with digital ad trafficking & ad process
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience