As the Program Manager, you’ll be a core part of the marketing team, and oversee the end-to-end strategy and creative execution for our newest subscription service. You will develop and execute new marketing activations and programs. You will be working with many internal stakeholders and usher projects from inception to launch. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- Define and execute key projects that span across marketing, product, engineering, and other cross functional teams, in order to build and maintain the member-benefits program.
- Lead, prioritize, and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision, coordinating with agencies, legal, comms, producers, and copywriters.
- Quickly learn and build expertise in new processes to manage and drive efficiency improvements.
- Work closely with our partners (Creative agencies, Product Marketing, Analytics, Engineering) to manage projects and gather feedback and approvals effectively and in a timely manner
- Manage data analysis and budget reconciliation.
- Program management, producer roles