- Austin, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Our client is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team for an on-site, 12 month contract to possible full time with benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K. Qualified candidates have a minimum of 7-10 years of project management experience; experience working within an established creative agency and/or financial institution is a bonus. The Senior Project Managers are responsible for the end-to-end project management and successful delivery of concurrent marketing projects across multiple media channels including, but not limited to digital, print, video and social media. The position calls for broad knowledge and relevant experience in the digital and print landscape and the ability to lead campaigns in close collaboration with internal project teams.
Senior Project Managers are effective communicators between technical and non-technical stakeholders. At any given time, Senior Project Managers must be able to manage a workload of approximately 10-20 marketing projects with life cycles of several weeks to over a year. This Senior PM is an individual contributor role who is passionate about managing projects while also developing best practices, optimizing current processes, and creating documentation for the PM team. Specific responsibilities include:
• Managing large, complex digital projects and marketing campaigns with multichannel deliverables with multiple stakeholders and a high degree of ambiguity.
• Creating project schedules and managing workflow in the agency’s project management system
• Effectively communicating with account, creative and production teams, monitoring project status, and moving projects forward by removing blockers and mitigating risks to ensure the project delivers on brief and on time.
• Acting as liaison between technical teams and creative teams to make sure we are in alignment
• Assessing and consulting on technical feasibility and approach for projects; gathering and documenting technical and functional requirements as needed
• Developing hours estimates
• Have a solid grasp of basic and advanced project management principles along with having experience in successfully applying and advancing those principles
What you have:
• A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with deadlines and changing demands
• Attention to detail, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent people skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with enterprise level project management tools such as Workfront, Jira or Basecamp
• A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of medium and large-scale projects
• The ability to collaborate across disciplines and partner with Account Managers to present work effectively to clients
• Proficiency with Windows
• Experience in highly regulated environments or at a financial institution is a bonus
• Experience with Drupal and Design Systems is a bonus
• PMP is also a plus
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!