As a Campaign Manager, CRM for this project, you will implement and execute strategies that drive measurable growth in adoption, engagement, & loyalty for The Client's hardware products.
You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support, and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire, and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are passionate about driving engagement and optimizing customer lifetime value across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
You’re an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders.
You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data.
You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and lead cross-functional teams through influence.
You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- Implement segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, across multiple channels and geographies.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels and coordinate timely feedback & approvals.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget.
- Pull together standardized performance reports for stakeholders and update them on a regular
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in any related field.
- Must have 5-7 years of work experience; 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices
- Experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, with hands on experience building and managing email lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with in app and/or push notifications is a plus
- Experience launching email campaigns globally
- Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies in the design and development of email campaigns across multiple geographies.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated capacity to roll out highly personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs.