The Sr. Manager, Project Management & Scrum – Digital Products:
• Manages the digital asset management feature request intake process in partnership with digital demand team & support team
• Directly responsible for driving overall Sprint and Agile process efficiency amongst the digital demand overseas development team
• Drive process innovation in all areas of the DAM in order to exceed expectations while building efficiencies and scale across the business
• Reports directly into the DAM Product Manager and is part of wider team responsible for enabling and driving the global digital products across the organization
• The DAM platform is OpenText Media Management v16.0 and 16.3. Experience with OTMM is preferred, other DAM platform expertise will be considered.
• Manage the global DAM product intake process. Managing and refining the intake process is a cornerstone to the success of the DAM team and its effectiveness. The intake process, planning, and digital demand teams are new and as such, fluidity and constant refinement are expected around capturing, evaluating, and prioritizing ideas for DAM, services, and operational activities.
• Be an Expert in the DAM Domain. Digital Asset Management team already exists but equally important is a shared understanding of the digital product domain around technology platforms such as DTC, B2B, DAM, PIM, DMP, CRM, etc. Project Management & Scrum processes and ways of working will need to be tailored to the types of product teams and technology platforms in place. Demonstrated understanding of platforms and team processes within and across these platforms is paramount to the success of the role. You will be bridging many discussions across teams and domain knowledge is incredibly important. Your team’s goal will be to remove barriers and create efficiency (not to create more work).
• Be an expert on the Agile/Scrum domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
• Represent the customer in the Project Management & Scrum process. Be the champion and voice of customers. Customers may be consumers, internal employees, your peers, external partners, and anything in between depending on the Digital Product. Build impactful personal customer relationships. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process. We are in this for the customer, not to add process for process’ sake.
• Measure success. A completed Sprint does not indicate a success. Define what success means for each Sprint before it begins. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success. Most importantly, share successes amongst the team.
• Collaborate with Stakeholders to ensure alignment. We win or lose as a team. Agile & Scrum plays a critical role in creating alignment between Sprint Teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
• Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate across DAM core team and other stakeholder. Close alignment, setting clear expectations, and frequent communication are key for success.
• Design and refine Agile/Scrum landscape. Understand key business digital priorities globally and within divisions and key markets to balance present-day needs with future evolution needed to advance our business ambitions digitally pertaining specifically to the Agile/Scrum processes.
• 8+ years of experience rising through the ranks of Project Management and Scrum with extensive experience with serving as a Scrum Master and leading teams responsible for building Technology Platforms (DTC, B2B, DAM, PIM, DMP, CRM, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience with Ecommerce (DTC, eRetail, and/or B2B)
• 3+ years of experience with OpenText Media Management
• Proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional technology teams and broader stakeholders.
• Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills.
• Strong process acumen with a proven ability to guide teams to ensure efficiency and remove roadblocks
• Team management in tech and digital environment
• A well-developed sense of humor and grace under pressure.