Purpose of Role
• Expert in OpenText Media Management v16.0 and or 16.3 administration and configuration.
• Is responsible for the configuration of new features and user requests in the OTMM DAM platform.
• Will work in conjunction with the dedicated DAM product development team, to determine priorities and decide which features are configurations in OTMM and which require custom development.
• Work with the business and stakeholders to educate the organization on how the OTMM platform works and highly involved in the path of future enhancements and upgrade features, such as Creative Review, Adobe Creative Cloud integration, various Integrations, etc.
• Configure OTMM system based on internal and external user requirements
• Work on technical solutions and innovation which match the business requirements in alignment with digital demand teams’ priorities.
• Configure metadata models in OTMM
• Translate selected stakeholder concepts into configuration design or help determine which require custom development
• Configure workflows for Creative Process, such as Creative Review Process
• Maintain the technical knowledge in the field of expertise of OpenText Media Management
• Coaching company stakeholders on the OTMM platform
• Preparing, supporting and leading meetings for DAM project reviews
• Helps with development calculations and impacts of changes to company DAM standards
• Understanding of future development and product enhancements of OTMM DAM product versions
Key Functional Skills
• Strong collaboration within all levels of digital demand team (global, regional, local) and other functional areas
• This position could require, depending on the projects, a level of mobility which can represent an average of 50%, throughout the year.
Education & Professional Qualification
• OpenText Media Management v16.0 and v16.3 Product Expert
• Technical Related Bachelor degree
• Project Management training
• OpenText Certification a plus
• Good communication skills in English, both written as verbal.
• 6-10 year experience as an engineer, of which 3-5 years as a project manager
• 3+ years of experience with OpenText Media Management v16.0/16.3