- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Luisiana Cruz
Do you enjoy leading teams to delivery project/programs that span across one or more business units? Are you the type of Program/Project manager who really enjoys getting your hands dirty and making a significant impact in the process improvement initiatives? Do you typically lead by example in hopes of motivating other members of the team to ensure an efficient and effective process? If this sounds like you, keep reading! Aquent is currently sourcing for an innovative and productive Senior Program Manager/Senior Project Manager to play a vital role within a cutting-edge Fortune 500 client local to the Chicago, IL market area. In this role, the individual is responsible for the effective deployment of HR Shared Services (MyP&O) digital footprint across existing platforms as well as advancing our footprint into new user-centric platforms. This role focuses on promoting efficiency and productivity of HR Operations by providing expertise in these areas : desktop / mobile web development, design thinking, and overall project management. Our client is seeking ambitious individuals with a proven track record of managing very complex, customer-facing projects under demanding timelines. The critical success factor for this role is to drive the change management needed to facilitate proper adoption and drive a superior customer experience across our HR shared services and Associate (employee) populations.
• Analyze business requirements, negotiate scope, execute project plans and develop functional requirements
• Ensure coordination of activities (scope, timeline, and budget) across all HR shared service centers related to successful adoptions of the Portal Re-Design and Business Intelligence Adoption with the flexibility to manage other smaller operational projects
• Monitor and support detailed team work plans and monitor activities for design, build, and testing
• Facilitate and participate in project working meetings with project team, subject matter experts, and key stakeholders
• Perform effective risk and issue management to minimize / mitigate risks and issues.
• Facilitate / Participate in the various meeting cadences to monitor progress and review project performance
• Cross functional collaboration across global geographies and process areas to drive operational adoption in a proactive way
• Support implementation of robust change and knowledge management practices to convert deployment to sustained adoption.
• Serve as a thought partner in continual feedback loops with key stakeholders and represent these strategies in the appropriate forums
• Drive the sharing of best practices from external best-in-class solutions to challenge and improve MyP&O practices
• Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration, and product release and support requirements
• Ability to quickly earn confidence and trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, across a variety of functional areas.
• Flexes and adapts interpersonal style to work effectively with a diversity of people.
• Mobilizes and motivates others, whilst driving direction and approach.
• Operates effectively with limited information and a high degree of ambiguity.
• Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, both written and verbal.
• Removes barriers to Project delivery, and works effectively under pressure.
• Drives the sharing of best practice to challenge and improve ways of working.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project management; PMP certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of common Agile practices
- Deep understanding of shared service or service-oriented environments