- Mason, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robert Ustruck
Our healthcare client is hiring for a Sr Marketing Coordinator. We’re looking for a dynamic marketing leader who is passionate about developing simple, clear communications to help improve the experience for our members. If you’re someone who is obsessed with making the “ordinary” extraordinary – then listen up. In this role, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to identify ways we can improve how we talk with members. And then lead the charge in making those ideas a reality. You should know what it means to be consumer-centric and always advocate on behalf of our members.
This person will be responsible for driving the consumer adoption on digital usage, anticipating next steps/ impacts, review member experiences, and understand how can we simplify it.
- Member Impacts: Are there gaps and do we need to engage others to resolve?
- Communication development component: Is it simple and clear Involved in testing and proofing of communications
- Can thoroughly test and prove quality email campaign automation tool experience
- Oversees strategy and execution
Data & Analytics:
- Measure and analyze all campaigns.
- Define requirements for a new functionality or member communication.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Health or managed care experience preferred (or a highly regulated industry)
- Detail Oriented & Highly Motivated
- Experience with Digital Communications
- Data/Analytics Experience
- Skilled with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Critical Thinking
- Analytical ability to effectively develop insight driven strategies, evaluate performance and optimize future communications.
- Ability to collaborate across various business areas to achieve business and communication goals.
- Effective project management and presentation skills.
- Experience with various marketing automation solutions (preferrably Salesforce Marketing Cloud)