Our team is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Operations Program Manager!
The ideal candidate will be working with Aquent's enterprise technology client, supporting the SEO Program Managers, this person will ensure optimized content is developed and implemented for the client's website and the entire digital ecosystem. This is a fast-paced environment. The person needs to be detailed orientated and able to learn the marketing processes and tools. They should have outstanding writing and project management skills. The person needs to have knowledge of SEO content management and how to do keyword research.
• Manage the keyword management and tracking program and send out new data monthly to stakeholders
• Set classifications, for metrics reporting
• Oversee the site search program for the client's website.
• Manage the optimization of client assets such as collateral, videos, and podcasts; develop related processes, tools, and training for other team members within the organization.
• Educate content owners on SEO processes and best practices; manage and maintain information channels.
• Keep the keyword database maintained and accurate across all countries
Also the person should be able to -
• Identify opportunities to enhance SEO results, such as site map issues, broken links, page load speed, and mobile and voice support.
• Ensure that all content is consistent with client branding and writing guidelines.
• Familiarity with ticketing systems
• Experience working with Adobe analytics, SEO tools and CMS systems
• Skilled communicator and collaborator with experience in working on virtual teams
• College degree
• 3 years in an Enterprise business or 5+ years in a operational SEO role