Job Title: ScrumMaster
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The ScrumMaster (SM) works on high-value products within the Manufacturing Integrated Solutions Team and coordinates with numerous global business teams across the organization. You will be guiding MIS Team to ensure best outcomes with a focus on development, change requests and maintenance. You will be facilitating Scrum events including Sprint / Release planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective. ScrumMaster primary responsibilities include driving the required discussions on business value, conflict resolution, and Agile mentoring to improve Agile engagement deliver excellent products to a production environment. Other responsibilities vendor sourcing tasks, financial and team reporting, Agile project management tools administration, quality assurance tasks, and Agile / Traditional methodology integration.
Span of Control: Agile Scrum Master for 1-2 Scrum teams (7-10 members in size) within the MIS Team.
- SM works directly with Business Teams, Digital Team, and 3rd party vendors to facilitate successful project delivery with focus on change requests and maintenance projects. SM coordinates with MIS Team/Business Teams to balance expectations for project delivery and maintenance workloads.
- SM is able to demonstrate mastery of Agile Principles, Practices, and Frameworks, including being able to instruct others in correct use. SM coordinates workload across the organization to insure best outcomes. SM facilitates and maintains Scrum cadence aligned with MIS portfolio and assists with follow through with Business Teams to complete feedback loops with focus on change requests and maintenance work. SM is able to interpret and maintain team performance metrics reports and make recommendations for best outcomes.
- SM guides Product Owner to validate requests and portfolio are aligned with overall strategic business objectives. SM is able to identify knowledge gaps in project portfolio and maintenance workloads and coordinate with Product Owner/Digital Team/Business Teams to gain understanding of best outcomes. SM is able to demonstrate a high degree of situation awareness and respond in dynamic organizational environments to insure successful project delivery and maintain a positive rapport with Business Teams.
- SM is able to work with MIS Team Leaders to demonstrate ability to use team capacity metrics and forecasts to recommend needed adjustments to project portfolio and maintenance workloads.
- Should be a Certified ScrumMaster
- 0-3 years of Agile experience guiding teams in Agile
- 1-3 years of experience leading digital projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to hold team members accountable, set clear sprint performance standards, resolve sprint performance issues, keep team engaged and on task
- Create an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration
- Thorough understanding of agile software development frameworks, values, and procedures
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines