We need an experienced, passionate Release Manager to assist our client in delivering amazing game experiences to our players. You will work for a #1 company with AAA gaming titles.
The Release Manager will be essential in getting titles into the hands of players by partnering with Production, Development, and Infrastructure teams. To do this, you will be responsible for navigating the Certification process as well as multiple content ingestion pipelines and driving technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned.
This is an 18 month temporary position working on site in Seattle, WA. Must be currently located In Seattle and do not need sponsorship now or in the future.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in shipping current-generation, AAA games through a minimum of 3 product cycles as a Release Manager or Producer
- able to prioritize their work independently
- capable of managing multiple products and team relationships
- Keeping cool under pressure
- Able to think critically through problems
Able to take a technical approach to investigating issues with stakeholders from a variety of different business units will lead to success
The ability to work through ambiguity is critical.
- Understand the process and policies associated with the content ingestion pipelines and follow them closely as you submit products to be released to the public
- Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in determining potential issues before and during release
- Create, document, execute, and improve the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release
- Drive communication and troubleshooting of release issues