- Menomonee Falls, WI
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jessica Wolcott
Aquent's client is looking for a Project Coordinator to work on location at a state-of-the-art Corporate Photo Studio located in Menomonee Falls. This is a contract role slated through spring that will be regular business hours. If things are going well, strong possibility to extend. This role will partner with Marketing teams to ensure specific aspects of creative retail projects are delivered on-time to the appropriate parties and results are achieved.
- Builds and maintains business relationships to drive project results
- Communicates on a timely basis with multiple partners within the Marketing Department to ensure execution and deadlines are met
- Communicates with other Coordinators & Managers regarding project/process issues & updates
- Aligns within Marketing channel to understand impacts and proactively manage risks
- Coordinates internal and external communication to locate specific information
- Ensures project teams and Marketing Operations Leaders have accurate schedule information
- Communicates project scope, schedule, and status to appropriate stakeholders, as well as any changes in a timely manner
- Partners with Marketing Operations Leader to resolve escalated issues project coordination
- Acts as the coordinator within Marketing teams to provide assistance to achieve program results
- Schedules and owns invites for internal review meetings
- Attends internal reviews, creates agenda of projects to be reviewed and manages meeting preparation
- Coordinates feedback and action items during internal reviews
- Leverages relationships outside of Marketing to resolve issues and understand the impact of business critical changes
- Effectively holds team accountable to deliver to deadlines
- Influences team to adhere to the Change Framework
- Past experience in Admin, Account Exec, Project Coordinator or Marketing type role
- Past experience working in Corporate Retail, Merchandise, PhotoShoots helpful.
(Past experience coordinating or admin on large-scope creative projects with Art Directors, Producers, Model Bookers, Stylists, Photographers, Sample Specialists, would be helpful)
- Bachelor's Degree helpful (Journalism, Business, Advertising, Communications, etc)
- Must understand fast pace retail/e-commerce atmosphere.
- Must have an amazing attention to detail (email expert), be hyper-organized, have a great team player attitude, and enjoy the hustle of fast-paced projects.