In this assignment as an Associate Resource Manager will support the Resource Manager at Aquent's client with the responsibility of on-boarding new full-time employees and freelancers, assigning sufficient and suitable resources to projects, balance workloads and resolve resource conflicts across a large group of creatives, developers, producers, or production staff.
The Associate Resource Manager should have strong project management skills, an understanding of the creative process, and impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have 3-4 years relevant experience in a resource or project management role within a creative or marketing organization. As part of this role, you’ve utilized a project resourcing system and have evangelized use of it with your business partners.
• You have solid knowledge of digital processes and the creative process - particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and interactive.
• As part of our resource management team, you will feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment. You are customer-service oriented and conscientious that the people and teams we work with are well supported.
- You are able to build strong rapport with members of the department you support and will assist with building culture and fun, camaraderie events within those teams.
- You will help ensure the successful on-boarding / off-boarding of all employees (FTE, vendors and freelancers). This includes badge and building access, seat location, buddy set-up, security briefings, paperwork submission, etc.
- You will collaborate with the resource manager to meet regularly with the departments we support to assess the staffing of their current and future projects. You’ll assist with the tracking of vacation time of teams to ensure proper coverage.
- You will help us track details: the tenure of freelancers, a database of freelance candidates, valid background check dates, etc. And, you’ll assist on the creation of key reports.
Bachelors degree preferred.