The UX Visual Designer is a key member of the design team to help drive creative solutions to customer problems in line with our brand vision. In this role, you will report to the design lead and work across all marketing channels in the creation of user interface designs, specifications of as well as visual design of key marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Creates user flows, wireframes, & designs that consider the user's end to end experience
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools
- Engages with customers to gain deep empathy to problems and finds solutions that address them with delightful design experiences
- Creating design solutions, and executing product ready assets for final output & developer handoff
- Possesses solid knowledge of web, native, responsive design principles including layout, grid systems, information design and typography.
- Ensures implementation of visual and interactive systems that help to guarantee that designs fit the technical specifications of the product or application
- Adheres to design guidelines and brand standards
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Utilizes industry design standards and best practices towards the implement of design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Excellent proficiency in all visual design & prototyping tools
- A dazzling online portfolio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to quickly execute ideas & design direction
- 2 -4 years of experience in design preferably delivering in products or services
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and deliver on project deadlines
- Fluency in Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Soft skills
- A strong, well-rounded designer
- Effective communicator
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Collaborative & Team oriented
- Passionate about design, technology & trends
Nice to Haves:
- Data analystics also a plus