As a Researcher in the team, you will play a role in developing and implementing The Client's marketing research vision. This research will inform future marketing strategy and help inform product strategy. Given the expansive range of internal and external constituencies, you should be comfortable working, communicating and presenting at all levels, both internally and externally, with customers and colleagues and on an international level.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment, and define and prioritize research projects that bring the voice of the consumer to Our Client.
- Have experience drafting surveys and driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Support research stakeholders from marketing and product teams, as well as manage relationships with external research agencies and media and advertising research associations.
- Have excellent experience in the fields of market consumer insights, go to market planning and product development insights.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in market research with customer-facing and consultative expertise.
- Expertise in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including brand tracking, concept testing, message testing and feature prioritization. Knowledge of when each methodology should be applied.
- International research experience a plus.
- Effective cross-functional team work attitude, including project management skills, multi-country projects.
- Interest in mobile hardware, marketing and product development.