- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
- Client Solutions Manager function in managing day to day operational tasks, such as:
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education
- Provide troubleshooting support to resolve issues by investigating issue and managing troubleshooting process Identify optimization opportunities
- Manage account creation process
- Submit and manage operational requests with GSS team
- Assist in RFP process
- Assist reporting needs
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively on a team
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to be able to manage multiple work streams at a time with high attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with data preferred
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer service
- Passion for Client and general knowledge of advertising industry
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in digital media industry preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.