- Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON-SITE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- March 2019
- posted by:
- Ray Thurman
Our client is seeking a Senior AEM Developer to work on-site in Washington, D.C. This person should be strong in 6.3+ AEM development with Angular skills. Experience developing Angular AEM components is a must for this role.
Applicants should have:
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Angular and J2EE development
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Verity Search, FAST ESP, Endeca, Autonomy, Lucene/Solr, Google Search appliance
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of J2EE programming experience required\
Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.