Our client is seeking a Senior AEM Developer to work on-site in Washington, D.C. This person should be strong in 6.3+ AEM development with Angular skills. Experience developing Angular AEM components is a must for this role.
Applicants should have:
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Angular and J2EE development
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Verity Search, FAST ESP, Endeca, Autonomy, Lucene/Solr, Google Search appliance
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of J2EE programming experience required\
Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.